Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Well, I had a GREAT Birthday this weekend. Everyone in my family called and woke me up to tell me to have a great day and then I went to the gym and worked out. Went home and took a nap because I wasn't feeling that great. Then the fun began.......I have some crazy friends who made me a list of about 40 tasks that I had to complete through out the night. Some of the things that were on the list were things like blowing a raspberry on a guy's stomach, get a guy's boxers or briefs, sing karaoke alone, give a guy a lap dance, etc. You get the picture. Anyway those things I just listed I didn't do BUT I did do the following and I wish I had the pictures developed to prove it. Now keep in mind this was after several shots and drinks. I licked several guys bald heads (as you all know I think the bald head is a sexy thing), received several VERY hard spankings from complete strangers, got a guy to moon me, danced in the Cage alone, kissed a guy with a mustache (kinda tickled), stood on the stool in the middle of the bar and yelled "It's my B-day and I love penises", asked 3 guys the size of their penises, gave a guy a hickey (it was no small one either), rubbed noses w/ a stranger and sang I'm a little teapot in the middle of the street. I am telling you it was the best damn b-day ever!!!! Everyone should have one of these.

But now reality has reared it's ugly head. I must return to work, ho hum and the boring regular life that I normally lead. But for one night I was the Wild Girl w/ the Penis Tiarra!!!!

Thanks everybody for all the b-day wishes and fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

A great party and I wasn't invited!

;)

9:47 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

It was a great birthday celebration and I'm proud of you for all the stunts you completed. BTW ... I want my damn tiara back!!! I know where you live. LOL!

2:51 PM  
Blogger ahamilton said...

Crazy me----you can have your tiara back for a small fee? Are you going to be able to hang out with us for Fat Tuesday?

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home