Friday, January 13, 2006

Sorry, I haven't written the past few days. I've been a little under the weather.

To the bitch at Target who had a whole cart full of groceries to my 1 box of kleenex and 1 carton of low fat no sugar ice cream, thanks for running me over, stomping on my head, and spitting on my open wounds to make sure that you got in line before I did. I hope the mole on your neck grows to be the size of a watermelon and that it has multiple hairs growing out of it. I pray that you will lose the ability to close your eyes, so that your eyeballs dry up and fall out of your ugly fat head. And most of all I hope that someone keyed your car in the parking lot!

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Don't sugar coat it... Let us know how you really feel!

3:48 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Did you kill her? My boy got a potato gun for Christmas. Let me know if you want to borrow it!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home