Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Well, we started the Biggest Loser - Neighbor vs Neighbor today. Team T & A (that's me and my roommate) vs the girls across the street (who also happen to be very good friends of ours) Team T-n-T. You know how it is, we always talk about getting off our butts and losing some weight, but usually that is all it is. TALK.

This year we decided to put a plan in motion. We are going against each other for the next 10 months (might as well be 10 years if you ask me)to see who, as a team can lose the most weight. Our ending date is October 10, just a few days before we head off to Vegas for our annual girls trip. (Chippendales here I come!) The goal is to be sexy, hot babes. (Okay, I'd settle for just a lot thinner than I was for last year's trip.) The winning team's trip is paid for by the losing team. You want to talk about motivating. I want that trip paid for!!!!! We are going to kick their asses!!!!!! Although, according to T, she won't have an ass left to kick. We'll see about that. (Insert evil laugh here) They might start getting some interesting packages of goodies shipped to their house on a regular basis. (Secret Admirer, yeah?)

We had to weigh-in in front of each other tonight, and I am sure all you women will agree that sucks. It was pretty humerous though, because we got one of those scales that you have to input all this info on, so it took like an hour to weigh four people. One of the prerequisites of getting on the scale was your feet had to be damp, something about measuring your total body water. (I tried to get one of the T's to lick my feet, but it was a no go. ) I just wanna know how fat I am, who cares about my total body water.

Next, came the "BEFORE" pictures, which were quite hystercial. We were all trying to give our saddest looks, so IF we lose weight, in our "AFTER" pictures we can look even better. You know that's how they do it for all these diet pills and stuff. I am a little afraid that now T can black mail us all with these horrible pictures of ourselves. I might have to sneak over there one night and steal the pictures!

We are having some mini competitions in between and we are open to any suggestions that anyone has!!!!! So let me know if you have any suggestions of realistic competitions that we can have between the 4 of us. Ooh- and any mini prize suggestions you might have as well.

Have a happy week everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

"Secret Admirer" packages... With all kinds of goodies I'll suspect...

You have a devious mind like me!

LOL

5:46 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I'm jealous ... I wasn't invited to play!!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home