Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Well, my b-day is in a few short days and I can't decide how I feel about it. Am I sad because I am another year older and still alone? Am I happy because I am another year older and still alone? Who the hell knows? All I know is that I am another year older and still alone.

Most of the time I am okay with being single and right now is truly no exception to that rule, except for one thing.....MY SISTER. She is determined that I find a man soon so she can have another baby in the family. The way she carries on you would think that my having a baby is the single most important thing in her life, the one thing that keeps her going, that gets her up in the morning. I don't get it.

It's not like she got a charmer of a man. He has definitely changed for the better but he most certainly is not God's gift to women. And as much as I love my niece and nephew, she has her hands full. So, why would I want to trade in my single life for a whole new set of problems. I kinda like the ones I got now. I know how to handle them, ya know what I mean?

On the other hand I think, maybe it is time for me to settle down and begin a family. After all I am definitely not getting any younger. But I am just not willing to settle. I don't need a man to take care of me. I am perfectly able to take care of myself, I have done a pretty decent job for the past 16 years if I do say so myself. I wanna man to share my life with....... so until I find that one I am going to keep on riding this wave that I am on. Take that little Sis!!!! Another year older AND STILL ALONE.

Happy week to everyone!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I had an aunt like that... After me and all my other siblings to get married and have tons of babies...

4:24 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Welcome to the club. My mother threatened to mess with my birth control in my boy and I didn't get with the program. She is now not allowed to wander unattended!!

Can't wait for Saturday!!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home